Try to think about it this way: you own an art studio in Miami called ‘Creative Minds’, people who don’t know about you should still be able to find your website by searching for something like ‘Miami Art Studio;’ but if your site is not optimized for that particular keyword - they probably won’t.
Optimization increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your website. By simply improving your site’s search engine accessibility, you’ll enable Google and Yahoo to send more Web visitors your way, and by using relevant, researched keywords, you’ll be assured that they’re the right kind of visitors: ones that have the potential to become customers.
- Enable the search engines to access more pages within the site.
- Are user-friendly.
- Drive visitors to pages that are more relevant to their search.
- Attract visitors from the target market – not just any random visitors.
- Look professional and fully complete.
- Are accessible to physically challenged visitors.
- Meet the expectations of visitors who choose not to have graphics download when they are viewing Web pages.
Studies have shown that over 50% of buying on-line is done from sites found by consumers who’ve searched for what they want by using keywords and phrases. To find out more about Search Engine Optimization, or if you’re ready to be optimized, click here!